We are delighted to be celebrating our sixth birthday this month.
Since we launched in 2012 we have worked with all sorts of interesting businesses, large and small, not only in Cheshire and Wales, but across the country too.
Our innovative range of photocopiers and printers help companies to keep pace with new needs and to make working life that little bit easier.
Here are a selection of our highlights, quirky stats and latest news:
- We have been shortlisted in the Daily Post Business Awards, which a record number of businesses entered this year. We are up for Business of the Year (up to 50 employees), sponsored by The Development Bank of Wales.
- Did you know? In 2016 we were one of the fastest growing businesses in Wales.
- And in 2013 and 2017 we were the fastest growing Ricoh dealer
- Our most popular machine is a Ricoh C3004. Why do businesses love it? Well, not only does it combine high performance with value for money, this machine comes with a Human Detection Sensor so it jumps into action as you approach it. Clever thing.
- Our fastest machine is the speedy Xerox Versant 180 which delivers ultra HD resolution with four times more pixels than standard and 80 pages per minute. Pretty impressive.
- Every month if you stacked up all the paper printed by our customers it would reach one and a half times higher than the Eiffel Tower.
- Only 4% of every business that starts up in the UK turns over £1 million – and we are proud that we achieved that in our fourth year.
- Our second office in Felinheli near Bangor has not only allowed us to expand our services into North Wales but means we can provide a bilingual service.
- Did you know? We run a lovely referral scheme to thank people who recommend us. For more details you can click here https://rawsondigital.co.uk/referral-scheme/
- Some of our Xerox machines are specially made so they can translate when scanning documents. Particularly useful for Welsh schools who need to print in English too.
- We love supporting amazing people – including Chester lawyer Stephanie King who spends all her spare time training for her next triathlon. She has just pre-qualified for the ITU World Triathlon Grand Final in Switzerland next year. We love her grit and determination.
- And we always champion a local charity. Every year we support Action for AT and we have now raised over £225,000 from our charity ball that is held each year. http://www.atspringball.com/
- We have recently launched our new look website which includes a video of our MD Vaughan Rawson. You can watch it here: https://vimeo.com/248470111
- What makes us different? Our absolute commitment to giving all our customers honest expert advice and the best possible solution to fit your need and your budget.
- We’re also a bit obsessed with good old fashioned customer service.
- Our customers also say they love our after-sale support. One happy customer is Jane Brooke, Canon Chancellor of Chester Cathedral who said: “We print tens of thousands of orders of services and we know Rawson Digital will be swift and reactive if we run out of ink or a machine needs to be fixed.”
Thank you to all our customers for your support and your business. We look forward to working with you all in 2019.